Adding a Story
Adding a Story
Create New Post
- In "Pages" View, Click on "Stories Blog" in "Not Linked" Section
- Click on "+" to add a new post. ("+" is next to gear icon.)
- In "Edit Post" window, type desired Post Title in the top box labeled "Enter Post Title..."
- Position cursor in upper left corner of large window under the title box
- Click on the horizontal teardrop icon and select a "basic image block" in the usual manner
- Click on "add an image" to Insert desired image in the usual manner. As an alternative you can drag and drop the image on the window. Optimum image is a JPG scaled down to 1120 pixels wide at 96 DPI.
- You do not need to change any of the default settings below the "Insert Image" window
- Click on Save to close the Image Block window
Add Image Caption
- Insert desired location copy directly under image on the left side
Add Story Copy
- Copy desired text from MS Word or other source
- Click on the horizontal teardrop icon to insert a text block below the image caption.
- VERY IMPORTANT. Before pasting text into the text block, click on the clipboard icon in the toolbar above the text box.
- Paste text into the "Paste as Plain Text" window and then click the "OK" button in lower right of window
Insert "All Stories" Button
- Click on horizontal teardrop to insert button block below text
- Insert "All Stories" text in text box
- Select Content - Stories Page (not blog) in the Clickthrough URL dropdown
- Select "Medium" in Size box
- Select "left" in Alignment box
- Click on Save button
- Select "Options" tab in the "Edit Post" Window
- Select Author from the "Author" Dropbown list
- Click on the "Save" button to review and publish later
- Click on the "Save & Publish" button to publish the new story post